Save the Date!
Understand, Identify, and Address Forced Labor Risks
in Construction Supply Chains
Date: Thursday, February 1, 2024
Time: 10:00am Eastern Time
The construction industry, with its reliance on low-skilled, low-pay manual jobs often filled by migrants, has long faced significant forced labor risks globally. We’ll discuss these risks, the challenges of monitoring the sector’s long and complicated supply chains and how our new due diligence tool set can help. Customized to the sector, the tools are one feature of our fully refreshed ResponsibleSourcingTool.org (RST), which has been updated and expanded with the support of the U.S. Department of State’s Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons.
RST is a long-standing resource for companies, federal contractors, federal procurement professionals, labor rights advocates, investors, and consumers to prevent and address human trafficking, including forced labor, in global supply chains.
Join us and learn about:
· What’s happening in the sector
· What’s in the new Due Diligence Tool Set
· What’s brand new at ResponsibleSourcingTool.org
Hosted by Michael Vaudreuil, Senior Director, Human Rights Due Diligence, Verité
- Michael Vaudreuil, Senior Director of Enterprise Human Rights Due Diligence, Verité
- Matthew Hickey, Deputy Director of the U.S. State Department’s Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
- Lydia Long, Senior Director of Programs, Verité
This webinar and the Responsible Sourcing Tool are supported by the U.S. Department of State Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons.
Photo credit: Ekkasit A Siam/ Shutterstock