Verité and Verité Southeast Asia stand in solidarity with the labor rights movement and the people of Myanmar in condemning the military coup which took place on February 1, 2021. Furthermore, Verité and VSEA strongly denounce the violent crackdown perpetrated by the Myanmar military and police forces against its citizens practicing their right to peacefully protest.
Home > Assistance Association for Political Prisoners
- Webinar: Introducing the Supply Chain Traceability Matrix
- Despite ‘No Fees to Workers’ Policies, Workers Are Still Paying
- Verité’s CEO publishes a new book chapter on the Model Contract Clauses Project
- Verité leads panel discussion with Better Cotton and USDOL on traceability for sustainable cotton at Better Cotton’s Annual Conference
- Voices from the field: Senderos project participants describe everyday hazards and risks in sugarcane fields
2020 List of Goods Produced by Child Labor or Forced Labor 2021 U.S. Department of State's Trafficking in Persons Report Amourlaye Toure Assistance Association for Political Prisoners Better Cotton Initiative Brazil CDP Forests Questionnaire Central Asia Child Labor Coffee COFFEE Project Cooler Earth Sustainability Summit Cotton Campaign CUMULUS Forced Labor Screen ethical recruitment European Union FLIP Forced Labor Forced Labor Indicators Project Human Trafficking human trafficking risk ILO C188 informal economy; gig workers Ivorian Human Rights Movement Jet Urmeneta Joseph Biden MIDH Mina Gerais Myanmar military coup Phylagen private security industry Purse Seiner Vessel Rainforest Alliance RCS Global recruitment fees Sourcemap STREAMS supply chain mapping supply chains Tent Partnership for Refugees Thai Fisheries U.S. Government UNHCR US Government Accountability Office World Wildlife Fund