Free Introductory Course on Forced Labor
Increase your knowledge of supply chain accountability.
Welcome to our free course, “Introduction to Forced Labor.” This interactive e-learning course provides a brief overview of international frameworks and identifies some of the risky business practices that can lead to forced labor in supply chains (course length: 15 minutes).
For companies looking to include this course in an employee training program, a paid version with a quiz report and certificate of successful completion is also available. Learn more >
For more information and bulk pricing, email us at: email@example.com.
To begin the course, fill out the form below.
We offer customized web-based training programs in the following areas:
- Labor and Ethics Auditor Training
- Verité Management Systems Approach
- Labor and Human Rights Risk Detection and Management
- Industry- or Commodity-specific Root Cause Analysis
- Supplier Code of Conduct Compliance and Due Diligence
- Ethical Recruitment
- Worker Participation and Empowerment
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read and accept the following terms and conditions:
1) All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, E-Learning Courses, and the presentations, including all digital files, images, and scripts, created by Verité are, and remain, the intellectual property of Verité, Inc.
2) I agree not to:
a) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit, or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
b) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the E-Learning Courses;
c) use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by me, my organization, or any third-party trainer;
d) remove any copyright or other notice of Verité, inc. on the Course Materials; or
e) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the E-Learning Courses.
3) I consent to Verité, Inc. storing and processing the personal data I provide upon training registration (e.g., email address) for verification that I accessed the E-Learning Courses and to protect its Intellectual Property.