At Verité, we strive to make our work environment fun, cooperative, and challenging.
Come join our growing team!
We have a vision of a world where people work under safe, fair, and legal conditions – and a diverse workforce helps us realize our vision and work effectively across boundaries, both around the world and in our office.
Verité is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against any employee, intern, or applicant for employment or internship on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, class, religion, veteran status, ability, and any other federal, state, or locally protected classes.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If there are no positions open or that you’re interested in applying for at this time, you are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to our Talent Pool so your materials can be reviewed as new positions become available. Please click on the button above and choose Talent Pool when asked which career opportunity you’re applying for.
To learn of new job openings, subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on LinkedIn.
Request for Proposal(s):
Internships are available with Verité for the Spring and Fall semesters, and a Summer session. Verité interns do interesting and important work.
We are accepting applications for a Fall 2023 Communications internship position. Please check back in mid-late October for information about how to apply for our Winter/Spring 2024 internship session.
- We offer stipends for all internships.
- Internships are part-time.
- We accept interns not currently enrolled as students as well as international candidates.
- Application materials include a resume, cover letter, and writing sample. Your application will not be considered if you do not submit the correct documents.
- It is preferable that writing samples pertain to international studies and showcase research and analytical skills.
- All internships are currently remote.
- For additional details, download this info sheet.
For questions regarding internships, email firstname.lastname@example.org and type “internships” into the subject line — no phone calls or drop-ins please.