This website is our newest effort to promote safe, fair and legal work—and to prevent human trafficking. Did you know that much of human trafficking is based on exploitative recruitment practices? RRR will build awareness of this—and show how companies can end unethical hiring in their supply chains.
Verité services help companies and other stakeholders fully understand labor issues, overcome obstacles, and build sustainable solutions into their supply chains, benefiting companies and workers alike.
For 15 years, Verité's mission has been to ensure that people around the world work under safe, fair, and legal conditions. You can help us continue this vitally important work by making a tax-deductible donation.
Open for registration:
- Shenzhen, China: April 21 - 25, 2014 (conducted in Mandarin) - COURSE NOW FULL
- Washington, DC, USA: April 28 - May 2, 2014 (conducted in English)
- Singapore: June 16 - 20, 2014 (conducted in English)
- Shenzhen, China: June 16 - 20, 2014 (conducted in Mandarin)
Systems Approach to Social Auditing Workshop: Strengthening Supply Chain Management to Meet Walmart's Ethical Sourcing Requirements
Upcoming courses, dates TBD:
- USA (location TBD; conducted in English)
- Manila, Philippines (conducted in English)
- Shenzhen, China (conducted in English)
Contact us here if you are interested in an upcoming course; please indicate the location of interest from the above list.
- Shenzhen, China (Dates TBD)
- About Us
- Like Us
- Follow Us
- Get Involved