The Senderos project aims to support the agricultural workers and the public and private sectors to improve adherence to international standards on labor rights in the sugar cane and tobacco sector.
Resources for Sugarcane
- Lesson plan on Remedy Options
- Lesson plan on salaries and payments
- Lesson plan on ergonomic risks
- Lesson plan on hydration, shade and use of PPEs
- Lesson plan on social security
Funding is provided by the United States Department of Labor under cooperative agreement number IL‐34209-19-75-K. 100% of the total costs of the project is financed with USG federal funds, for a total of eight million dollars. This material does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the United States Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the United States Government.